Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has bought an HRV and added or discussed dealer add-ons? Are they available and will the dealer negotiate? Do the trim pieces look properly fitted? Do the optional wheels help the HRV pop?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Accessories for the most part haven't been released yet and are being specially ordered. As for the wheels, I wouldn't say its gonna make it pop on any color, if thats what your after go for RED.

Who has bought an HRV and added or discussed dealer add-ons? Are they available and will the dealer negotiate? Do the trim pieces look properly fitted? Do the optional wheels help the HRV pop?

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
We saw the Modern Steel Metallic at the car show with the optional wheels and trim bits. Wife loved it. I've been showing her the red. My 18 year old son is for the red, go figure.

I should have really looked at the dealer options in detail at the show but didn't. Too happy looking at the total package.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Both colors have appeal, just depends on the look you are going for. ;)

We saw the Modern Steel Metallic at the car show with the optional wheels and trim bits. Wife loved it. I've been showing her the red. My 18 year old son is for the red, go figure.

I should have really looked at the dealer options in detail at the show but didn't. Too happy looking at the total package.

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've read in other posts that dealer options have been bought and also added on to display units by dealers. For those that have seen optional items how is the workmanship? They probably look good new but do they look like they will hold up for 5 years of heat and cold?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts