Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a question specifically for dealership employees, when you get your HR-V's will you have printed brochures available? I know this might seem like I'm being a dinosaur for asking for a printed brochure, but there's nothing like comparing the color swatches in the back and having something I can just look at quickly. I tried to find the "order a brochure" part on the new HR-V webpage, but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks!

·
Registered
95 Posts
I got 1 tonite from dealer.
BTW the brochure lists the engine as 'earthdream' technology. Did we know that?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got 1 tonite from dealer.
BTW the brochure lists the engine as 'earthdream' technology. Did we know that?
Ummm, that sounds like a miss print to me as I don't think the 1.8 falls into the Earth Dreams family. Better hang onto the brochure, it might be a collector's item!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Marketing can turn a sow's ear into a silk purse in no time. I'm sure they found a few bits and pieces under the hood that let them say it "uses Earthdreams technology". Alas, the true 1.5 L Earthdreams HRV is probably a year or two down the road. I suspect that engine is going to really really impressive in this vehicle.

That got me thinking about creative use of the English language. I once worked for a company whose multi-million-dollar storage appliances would catch fire and burn in the customer's data center. We called that a "thermal event". Isn't language wonderful?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts