Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know how to turn this system off? I'm constantly getting messages about traffic problems in my nearest city (Liverpool) which I hardly ever drive into. These interrupt whatever audio is in use.

At first, I thought the parking sensors weren't working, but they do work. Unfortunately, the "beep" is far too weak and can hardly be heard. Is there a way to increase the volume?

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
270 Posts
To deactivate Traffic Announcements press the TA button. There is a shortcut to this in the Widget/Shortcut screen, swipe left from the main screen.

Parking Sensors are constantly on/sensing (unless you press the button near the drivers right knee to deactivate them, obviously!). There is an option to adjust a 'Beep' in the sound settings, though whether that is for the Parking Sensors or not, I don't know.

If you're not happy with the noise level take them back to dealer to have them tested.

If you're sensors are as loud as mine, you may wish to have your hearing tested!

·
Registered
2019 HRV EX CVT
3 Posts
To deactivate Traffic Announcements press the TA button. There is a shortcut to this in the Widget/Shortcut screen, swipe left from the main screen.

Parking Sensors are constantly on/sensing (unless you press the button near the drivers right knee to deactivate them, obviously!). There is an option to adjust a 'Beep' in the sound settings, though whether that is for the Parking Sensors or not, I don't know.

If you're not happy with the noise level take them back to dealer to have them tested.

If you're sensors are as loud as mine, you may wish to have your hearing tested!
Thanks for that. Now I know what TA stands for, it's off.
My hearing is fine! The beep from sensors is much quieter than the beeps from the heater controls touch screen, but after much searching I've found there is a Beep volume and another control in settings "volume." that was set low and I've changed that to a higher setting. I'll know next time I go out.
Many thanks for taking the time to reply. Phil.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts