Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I never listen to the radio, I only listen to Spotify. When I first begin my trips in sounds great and for no reason the volume increases and I lose all bass. At first I thought it happened when I hit a bump but it has happened while parked also. Dealership only tested for codes and said everything was up to date. They asked if my phone software was up to date and it is. Has this happened to anyone else?

·
Registered
21 Posts
I never listen to the radio, I only listen to Spotify. When I first begin my trips in sounds great and for no reason the volume increases and I lose all bass. At first I thought it happened when I hit a bump but it has happened while parked also. Dealership only tested for codes and said everything was up to date. They asked if my phone software was up to date and it is. Has this happened to anyone else?
A few things to look at.
What phone are you using?
Are you connected via cable or Bluetooth?
There is something labeled similar to Automatic Level Control in the sound settings, I would also check the sensitivity on that. (Could be called something different, I’ll hunt it down later tonight).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your response. I am using an Android.
Motorola G7. Using Bluetooth. I will search for these settings.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Thank you for your response. I am using an Android.
Motorola G7. Using Bluetooth. I will search for these settings.
you’re looking for SVC Settings - Audio - Sound - SVC. You have a couple options. My guess would be yours is set to high at the moment. My other guess would be something within your phone’s Bluetooth. Either A) one of the “channels” your phone is cutting in and out (this happens with a pair of headphones for me. Or your phone is also trying to connect to another device in the car, such as headphones, work computer.

I would also suggest you, compare with being connected via a cable, and see if this makes a difference as well.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
you’re looking for SVC Settings - Audio - Sound - SVC. You have a couple options. My guess would be yours is set to high at the moment. My other guess would be something within your phone’s Bluetooth. Either A) one of the “channels” your phone is cutting in and out (this happens with a pair of headphones for me. Or your phone is also trying to connect to another device in the car, such as headphones, work computer.

I would also suggest you, compare with being connected via a cable, and see if this makes a difference as well.
Thank you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts