Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Re Honda HRV 2020.
I have had a rattle coming from the drivers side dashboard since new. I reported this on 10000 Klm service. They have had a few cars with this problem. They are going to replace the black cowling outside the bottom of the front window. Lets hope it fixes the problem.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi Re Honda HRV 2020.
I have had a rattle coming from the drivers side dashboard since new. I reported this on 10000 Klm service. They have had a few cars with this problem. They are going to replace the black cowling outside the bottom of the front window. Lets hope it fixes the problem.
I've had an elusive rattle in my dash which I have been unable to fix myself. I was getting ready to take it to the dealer when I drove through a freak snowstorm and for the first time set "demisting" on the heater controls. The rattle disappeared and didn't return when the heater was set back to normal cabin heating. This was just last week so I shall be looking out for the return of the rattle. It does look like the source of the problem has been found though.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I've had an elusive rattle in my dash which I have been unable to fix myself. I was getting ready to take it to the dealer when I drove through a freak snowstorm and for the first time set "demisting" on the heater controls. The rattle disappeared and didn't return when the heater was set back to normal cabin heating. This was just last week so I shall be looking out for the return of the rattle. It does look like the source of the problem has been found though.
The rattle is coming from the left side plastic around the speedo,have to push a small piece if foam in between and its gone,never came back

1 - 3 of 3 Posts