Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Those are great! Thanks.

The good news for me from these pics is it doesn't have a blind spot as bad as the CRV.

The bad news for me is that the seats may be too low to the ground. That would be major disappointment for me because I am spoiled by my xB's chair height seats. I don't like climbing out , and dropping into, a car. Well at least I can lower my expectations now, only to be hopefully relieved when I actually sit in one.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I'm glad the Japanese are still offering full size spares with their vehicles...
Many think that spare tires aren't as needed anymore because tires are stronger now and also there are many systems like OnStar or just cell phones even. They also argue that the savings in weight cuts down on fuel consumption and increases space you can use for cargo.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. I'm just a little disappointed with the visual styling of the headlight and tail lights. I was really attracted to the Vezel when I first saw it online back in December of 2013. The LED string of lights instead of the standard 1 bulb headlight and the tail lights small squares instead of the bland version of the current HRV. Honda, please offer differing versions like the current Vezel and The Accord that offer the more upto date LED headlights and tail lights. Give the HRV some style instead of being BORING!
ps- a Modulo version would be really exciting! I do want this car

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Thanks for the great pictures. I'm just a little disappointed with the visual styling of the headlight and tail lights. I was really attracted to the Vezel when I first saw it online back in December of 2013. The LED string of lights instead of the standard 1 bulb headlight and the tail lights small squares instead of the bland version of the current HRV. Honda, please offer differing versions like the current Vezel and The Accord that offer the more upto date LED headlights and tail lights. Give the HRV some style instead of being BORING!
ps- a Modulo version would be really exciting! I do want this car
I like the current headlights and taillights very much. Especially since I think it something that keeps the price down.

But I agree Honda should offer a more expensive level that has the things you want.

I see the Aussies are doing something like that, The base level is getting the headlights we are getting and then the upper models are getting the lights you like.
http://www.caradvice.com.au/326018/2015-honda-hr-v-specifications-surface-ahead-of-small-suv-launching-locally/

·
Registered
80 Posts
New to the site but -

I like the current headlights and taillights very much. Especially since I think it something that keeps the price down.

But I agree Honda should offer a more expensive level that has the things you want.

I see the Aussies are doing something like that, The base level is getting the headlights we are getting and then the upper models are getting the lights you like.
http://www.caradvice.com.au/326018/2015-honda-hr-v-specifications-surface-ahead-of-small-suv-launching-locally/
How do you know what the trim levels will be?

·
Registered
529 Posts
Many think that spare tires aren't as needed anymore because tires are stronger now and also there are many systems like OnStar or just cell phones even. They also argue that the savings in weight cuts down on fuel consumption and increases space you can use for cargo.
No, they hand you a patch kit...

·
Registered
849 Posts
One thing they don't tell you is the spare tire is part about of the safety system for rear impact systems. Remove the spare and the rear end needs to be engineered to absorb higher levels of impact than without it.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Well now, more reason for me to take a vacation to Australia. It's on my bucket list, lol.
Just maybe Honda could have that version available in the states. We shall see.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts