Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my eyes on HR-Vs for years but have not been financially ready for a newer vehicle purchase until recently. I spent weeks searching for HR-Vs with manual transmissions and finally found one in my state. It was located a couple hundred miles from my home, but I'm so glad I made the road trip, tested it, and bought it! I'm absolutely in love with this vehicle! I'm having so much fun in it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If only I had the nads to swap a manual onto my awd
I hear you there! I was getting desperate to find a manual HR-V. I was starting to think I might have to do a conversion! A manual with the AWD option would be awesome!

·
Registered
8 Posts
congrats! are US manuals base model only? kinda sad canada's manual trans only came with fwd and not available to add on any higher trim options.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
congrats! are US manuals base model only? kinda sad canada's manual trans only came with fwd and not available to add on any higher trim options.
Thank you so much! Totally agree. That's sad! It looks like the manual may have been offered in the U.S. with the LX and EX trim levels but not the other ones (and only FWD, too).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts