·
Registered
2 Posts

·
Registered
2021 HR-V EX
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Havent tried those but tried similar ones. I used them once and they are sitting at my garage as we won't use them anymore. I think they should work since i see they are very similar. Paid $160 for mine
Are you no longer using them because they look bad/didn't work/fell off, or some other reason?

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
I have the Honda cross bars that I put on my 2016-EXL. I bought them to help move my daughter across country. I took them off and they've been sitting in the garage gathering dust ever since. I tried putting them back on last month because I thought I was going to have to strap something to the top of the car when I went out shopping at furniture stores with my wife. We didn't end up buying the item. What I noticed is the slight whistling that came from the bars when I drove with the windows down or the sunroof open drove me nuts! So, off again them came. It's a 5 minute process to install or de-install.

Actually, if I had someone to sell them to who would use them, I'd probably let them go.

·
Registered
2021 HR-V EX
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
17 Posts
If you're in socal and looking to sell those factory crossbars lmk, I'd rather buy those over after markets
I have the Honda cross bars that I put on my 2016-EXL. I bought them to help move my daughter across country. I took them off and they've been sitting in the garage gathering dust ever since. I tried putting them back on last month because I thought I was going to have to strap something to the top of the car when I went out shopping at furniture stores with my wife. We didn't end up buying the item. What I noticed is the slight whistling that came from the bars when I drove with the windows down or the sunroof open drove me nuts! So, off again them came. It's a 5 minute process to install or de-install.

Actually, if I had someone to sell them to who would use them, I'd probably let them go.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts