Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm looking at an LX or an EX but absolutely have to have roof rails to add aftermarket roof racks (I can't stand clip style door mounted roof racks). My dealer tells me they are not available as an option on the EX or LX, you can only get them standard on the EX-L. This seems ridiculous, anyone have any insight into this? I can't imagine they couldn't get the roof rail parts and add them to the LX or EX. What gives?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I feel the same..just bought a CRV LX and was thinking the the roof rails would be a quick Bolt-and Go project. Now Im seeing its not an option. But you can purchase the rails, however its quite the install and unless you know what your doing may be risky. Has anyone installed the roof rails on a CRV-LX????

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I feel the same..just bought a CRV LX and was thinking the the roof rails would be a quick Bolt-and Go project. Now Im seeing its not an option. But you can purchase the rails, however its quite the install and unless you know what your doing may be risky. Has anyone installed the roof rails on a CRV-LX????
I"ve installed aftermarket HR-V roof rails here
http://www.hrvforum.com/forum/385-hrv-exterior/18970-roof-rails-3.html

The CR-V used to have optional roof rails, too bad if they are no longer an option.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts