Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The sales juggernaut that is the 2015 Honda HR-V appears to be gaining even more momentum as we speak. Earlier on, we reported that everyone’s favourite B-segment SUV had chalked up a total of over 10,000 bookings since its local market debut in February 2015 with the waiting period extending to over four months.
Fortunately for Honda Malaysia (not so much if you’re on the waiting list), interest in the HR-V looks set to continue as bookings for said model now stand at 13,073 units in total, with 3,620 cars already registered. The waiting period has now stretched to a maximum of six months with Honda working on overtime to bring it down to four at the start of the third quarter of 2015.

http://paultan.org/2015/04/29/honda-hr-v-13-k-bookings/

·
Registered
615 Posts
6 months is an awful long time to wait for a vehicle to be delivered. I wonder if they will start losing sales to other brands because of the long wait time. If I had to wait 6 months, I might look elsewhere.

·
Registered
255 Posts
6 months is an awful long time to wait for a vehicle to be delivered. I wonder if they will start losing sales to other brands because of the long wait time. If I had to wait 6 months, I might look elsewhere.
I think that is happening for folks waiting for certain trim levels of the Renegade.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Waiting period on the Renegade? :eek:...sorry, but heard where they already have incentives on it.

And made in Italy at the same plant as the 500x? Sorry, but would drive a Fiat if they gave it away. Combined with the poor gas mileage....no thanks. :)

·
Registered
255 Posts
Waiting period on the Renegade? :eek:...sorry, but heard where they already have incentives on it.

And made in Italy at the same plant as the 500x? Sorry, but would drive a Fiat if they gave it away. Combined with the poor gas mileage....no thanks. :)
Agreed, but the fanboy cult that buys Jeeps are waiting for specific options like the removable roof panels and trailer towing hitches.

·
Registered
109 Posts
This May Happen to Honda As Well

There are several people who were posting here that couldn't/didn't want to wait. I am in the same place....if this car had already been out I would have bought my car already. HRV or not. The timing could not be worse for me....need new tires & to register my car. There's $$$ that could have been in Honda's hands already.

If I have to order what I want - if I get the HRV - that'll be more waiting.......

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Beyond Impressive Sales

Simply amazing sales...just something similar to expect here in the coming months and years for the US sales.

The sales juggernaut that is the 2015 Honda HR-V appears to be gaining even more momentum as we speak. Earlier on, we reported that everyone’s favourite B-segment SUV had chalked up a total of over 10,000 bookings since its local market debut in February 2015 with the waiting period extending to over four months.
Fortunately for Honda Malaysia (not so much if you’re on the waiting list), interest in the HR-V looks set to continue as bookings for said model now stand at 13,073 units in total, with 3,620 cars already registered. The waiting period has now stretched to a maximum of six months with Honda working on overtime to bring it down to four at the start of the third quarter of 2015.

http://paultan.org/2015/04/29/honda-hr-v-13-k-bookings/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts