Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1091 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is the day we have all been waiting for as there has been alot of activity.

Did you see an HRV on the road or at a dealership today?

Did you take one for a test drive?

Probably one day too early, but did you buy one?

Let us all know. ;)
(I saw the following today: (2) white (4) modern steel (3) black

Now stop talking about it and go to your Honda dealer and check it out first hand for yourself. Congrats to everyone for helping us all make it through until arrive day...ENJOY!!!:)

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just got back from the dealership. They had a red LX two Ex, one blue one black, and a black exl with navi. I sat in the one with leather and NAVI, I'm 6' 1 " and I did not like the way my knee had to rest against the center console. Nice looking little vehicle though. They won't be ready for test drives until tomorrow so no driving impressions.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
I still want the blue unless it looks very different in person, but I gotta say, that silver is pretty nice! That just may be my backup color.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I just got back from the dealership. They had a red LX two Ex, one blue one black, and a black exl with navi. I sat in the one with leather and NAVI, I'm 6' 1 " and I did not like the way my knee had to rest against the center console. Nice looking little vehicle though. They won't be ready for test drives until tomorrow so no driving impressions.....
That's horrible, just as bad as some small coupes.

Would have expected it be better for someone your height. How much do you weigh?

1 - 20 of 1091 Posts