Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 2019 HRV LX and I can't seem to get the screen to display any audio info such an song titles, artists, etc. It will only show a black screen with the time in the upper right.
I went through the settings to make sure the display was set to audio rather than wallpaper. When I press the list/select button though, the audio info does show for a split second, then it changes to the menu of playlists, albums, etc. to choose from on my phone.

Any ideas on what the issue might be? :confused:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a '16 that just started having the same issue. Plays music list from phone but screen is the same as mentioned. ???

·
Registered
12 Posts
My '16 is always on the menu screen unless I actually press the highlighted bluetooth square. I figured it was just supposed to work this way, even though my bestie's '12 Accord always defaults to the song/artist screen after the warning splash screen.

·
Registered
2 Posts
■ Audio
Shows the current audio information.
■ Clock/Wallpaper Shows a clock screen or an image you import.
■ Change display 1. Press the MENU/CLOCK button. 2. Rotate to select Settings, then press . 3. Rotate to select Display Change, then press . 4. Rotate to select Wallpaper, then press .
If you want to return to the audio display, select Audio

1 - 5 of 5 Posts