Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a bummer that no power seat even in exl. I lost 50% interest on this car when i heard this. I hope there will be a manual seat height adjustment or else HRV will be a no go for me. Cant imagine an suv with no seat height adjustment.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Others have said there's a manual seat height adjustment.

But it's not really an SUV... it's a sub-compact crossover. Really, IMO, a tall hatchback, but they can't call it that for the NA market, where size (or the peception of size) is everything.

The Acura version, CDX, when it comes out will no doubt have power seats. Unless the gas tank under the seats precludes them.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Manual adjustment can be a bother, but if you're not frequently swapping driving with people it's not the end of the world. Honda is not putting power seats on the Fit so while disappointing it's not a big surprise.

I would like to see the Fit's left-side cupholder on the HR-V. Trivial but handy!

·
Registered
615 Posts
I don't really mind manual seat adjustment as long as you can control the seat height. There really should only be one driver in my HRV so its not like people will be playing with the seat position all the time. They have to get rid of some stuff to keep the price low and save stuff for the Acura.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts