Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe this is a new color so please show off a picture of your hrv in Deep Ocean Pearl! Thank you!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I believe this is a new color so please show off a picture of your hrv in Deep Ocean Pearl! Thank you!
i saw one in person in Feb. 2015 at the philly auto show. I liked it! If i decide to get one that is one of the colors im considering. I was HOPING that they would have a dark red or dark green also to choose from. It seems to me the AMERICAN automakers are making BETTER shades of colors than the FOREIGN makes.

·
Registered
632 Posts
i saw one in person in Feb. 2015 at the philly auto show. I liked it! If i decide to get one that is one of the colors im considering. I was HOPING that they would have a dark red or dark green also to choose from. It seems to me the AMERICAN automakers are making BETTER shades of colors than the FOREIGN makes.
We do get the dark green at least.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Saw the blue in person today and I love it! Took these with my iPhone but not sure if the color in them does it justice. I am still not a huge fan of the lighter gray interior, but it is growing on me. My first choice would be black, but not an option if I go with the blue. I might just have to get the blue.....will decide after I get to see the green.

Attachments

·
Registered
332 Posts
To give a few more details, when I was looking at it, it was under the canopy, with the sun mostly hitting the front end. You can't see it too much in the last pic, but the side almost looked a bit purple in the shade. And the driver side looked more teal color in the shade. I love the way the color looks different depending on the light.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
I saw it at the same auto show and looked great under all the light.:)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
MUCH DARKER than I was expected. :(

Saw the blue in person today and I love it! Took these with my iPhone but not sure if the color in them does it justice. I am still not a huge fan of the lighter gray interior, but it is growing on me. My first choice would be black, but not an option if I go with the blue. I might just have to get the blue.....will decide after I get to see the green.

·
Registered
332 Posts
MUCH DARKER than I was expected. :(
I think it looks darker in my pics, and quite honestly not as true in color. Wish I had brought my camera with me as that might have been more accurate. It really is a nice deep royal blue.

·
Registered
751 Posts
It looks sooo much like the colour on my current '03 Acura, which always looks exceptional when it's clean and waxed, and also shows different shades, including a hint of purple, in different light.

But my wife is adamant: no more blue cars; she's tired of them. I've got to admit, I'd prefer a change too.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I love the color, just not sure about the light gray seats and upper door.
Me too. I'm also a fan of the white, but it has grey. I do like the grey better than I thought I would, but I'm afraid it will show everything. The black interior looks sleek. If I buy the hrv, I'm having a difficult time deciding if I should base my primary decision based on exterior color or interior color.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts