Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been watching this launch from afar - never done that! I've been ready to buy a new car for about 6 months but decided to wait. To see this model. It's agony!!

A little concerned it won't be a big enough engine for me.....then there' s the crosstour....but the cost.....ugh.

Thanks to all for the info here.

·
Registered
514 Posts
Hi Berry.

I haven't hit the impatient point yet as I just found out about this vehicle a week or so ago when I was researching other suv's and saw this one mentioned in an article. Lucky me right? But because of my research, I am holding off on my car search until I can view this one! I'm definitely ready to see it so I can know to put it at the top or cross it off my list.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi Berry. I am in the same boat. Been ready to buy for about six months. Been shopping/researching for two years. I thought I wanted a CR-V, but I knew I wanted smaller. This wait is KILLING me! Some days I just want to get something else and say screw it. Then there's the whole, I will want to negotiate price and get the great financing. None of which I expect before the 2017s are released, if even that soon.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I've been promising my family a new car for 2 years now.
We've been driving a 1996 civic HX coupe for 19 years now.
Of those 19 years, it only broke down once, and that was a Canadian Tire transaxel that broke, so I can't even fault Honda.
I wanted a station wagon, test drove the top 3 rated (Outback, Volkswagen, Prius V), Really couldn't make up my mind.
Then Heard about the HR-V, expected in Nov, Dec 2014.
Then delayed till Jan. Feb
Now Spring...

I want the kind of reliability the civic has shown me, and am not expecting with a VW, 4wd sub, or prius

1 more month I hope

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've had 4 Honda/Acura cars in my driving life. They are so reliable and Honda seems to put the right array of stuff in 'em. I'm spoiled with leather & automatic seats/windows. Hard to give up any if the perks. This car looks like it'll be pretty nice if I can srand the few size!!

·
Registered
524 Posts
Been watching this launch from afar - never done that! I've been ready to buy a new car for about 6 months but decided to wait. To see this model. It's agony!!

A little concerned it won't be a big enough engine for me.....then there' s the crosstour....but the cost.....ugh.

Thanks to all for the info here.
Whatever you do, DON'T buy a crosstour... Its just bad form :D;) (I'm kidding, but only slightly)

The trick is to lose your mind...

Welcome to the boards

1 - 13 of 13 Posts