Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about the addition of the sports grill on purchase. Worth it? The lot did not have any vehicles with it and the photos I have seen are not very good. Any thoughts? Thanks. If it matters I am looking at the Alabaster Silver.

·
Registered
197 Posts
I think it looks great. It was a worthy addition to change the look of the car and I haven't regretted installing it.

I like the fog lights on yours slippy, much better than my little rounds ones. Are they stock or after market? I'll be in Honolulu in September I'll have to look out for you :)

·
Registered
241 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 HR-V LX AWD
240 Posts
It looks great. Do you have a gallery or showcase on this forum? I would love to see all angles of your Sport and anything inside that is unique to the Sport. My LX was the only AWD on the lot so I got that and didn’t learn about the Sport until after my purchase.

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
377 Posts
mustn't mention the European Sport

mustn't mention the European Sport

*mustn't mention the Eur.....

Not forgetting to mention the 182bhp 1.5 turbo engine.....

Anybody else rocking the rotating cobblestones?

·
Premium Member
2020 HR-V LX AWD
240 Posts
I can’t find any information online about the Sport grill for the facelift HR-V. Does anyone know a source or perhaps a part number? Thanks.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
539 Posts

·
Premium Member
2020 HR-V LX AWD
240 Posts
Thanks for that. Now I want to try to find out if the Sport grill will work with the chrome molding instead of the black.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hum?
I thought the chrome was the same across all the trims.

·
Premium Member
2020 HR-V LX AWD
240 Posts
I haven’t seen them in person but the pictures online look like it’s black or tinted (smoked) or something. I need to make a trip to the dealership one day and have a look. When I bought mine I only wanted an AWD and an LX was all that they had, so she didn’t even show me the other ones.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Yeah, that's probably just lighting.

There's a slight tint to it, more noticeable on the eyelid (headlight) part.

On Honda's page for the HR-V, there's an image you can spin 360, the chrome looks different based on the angle the car is. 2021 Honda HR-V – The Crossover SUV | Honda

·
Premium Member
2020 HR-V LX AWD
240 Posts
I seen that in person on an Accord Sport and didn’t like it. So, now I will have to think about a black wrap or something; which would mean changing to black emblems too. I’ll have to consider it. I actually like the look of the big chrome grill panel, it’s just too hard to keep clean always.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts