Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
POV Test drive from a man in Japan. No commentary so don't worry about language barriers, you get to see the interior fairly clearly, under the hood and under the body...

·
Registered
741 Posts
Wow , it seems like in person it looks even better.
Interior is kill, still can't believe they included that awesome center "island" thing.

·
Registered
620 Posts
So just to be clear, the Vezel is the same model as the HRV? Are there any differences between the two models?

The interior does look great in this video. Even better than other pictures that I have seen. I bet it looks even better in person. I like how they did the nav screen.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So just to be clear, the Vezel is the same model as the HRV? Are there any differences between the two models?

The interior does look great in this video. Even better than other pictures that I have seen. I bet it looks even better in person. I like how they did the nav screen.
well the model shown in the video is the top of the range Hybrid Vezel. In Japan the top trim pack is restricted to hybrid only. As far as I know we won't be getting a HRV thats as luxed up, but that could change when the hybrid shows up..

·
Registered
620 Posts
What do you think are the chances that we will get a hybrid version in the US? I think there would be a lot of interest in having a hybrid version.

Do you think that the hybrid version will be combined with the highest trim level in the US too?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts