Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Not a bad video at all. I like that they compare the look and size to the Hyundai Tuscan. The HR-V looks great in White. I also like the color changing display and the engine seems relatively quiet.

·
Registered
55 Posts
BTW, this is the vezel hybrid version, I am hopping to get some info on the NY auto show of wether they are planning to bring this model to the US in the mid future

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it actually works better in a darker color better as it show the design lines.

Also, I don't care for the plastic grille which is much more noticeable on lighter colors.

Not a bad video at all. I like that they compare the look and size to the Hyundai Tuscan. The HR-V looks great in White. I also like the color changing display and the engine seems relatively quiet.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
BTW, this is the vezel hybrid version, I am hopping to get some info on the NY auto show of wether they are planning to bring this model to the US in the mid future

I like how the white works with all the creases this car has.....almost like it has very light gray sections depending on the angle the light hits it. Subtle beauty, I would call it.

I have been observing Honda cars out and about with the modern steel color. It is just too dark for my taste. It does photograph beautifully and appears lighter in pictures of the HR-V. In fact, I have a Modern Steel photo on my start up page on my computer. :) Beautiful!

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Really wanted a white one, but the black plastics all around the car make me want to go with dark color so everything blends nicely.
Now that HRV looks great with white body and white colored skirt all around.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So you mean your going with white or a mid to darker color?

Really wanted a white one, but the black plastics all around the car make me want to go with dark color so everything blends nicely.
Now that HRV looks great with white body and white colored skirt all around.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
I remember watching this video way back when I first discovered the HR-V.
I was desperate to see ANY pictures of an HR-V but they were scarce then so I studied the Vezel.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
So you mean your going with white or a mid to darker color?
I mean I will go with Grey or Black so the black plastic around the car will not stand out so much.
If we would have an option to pay extra for body color platic lip around the car I would then pay extra and get White.

·
Registered
632 Posts
I mean I will go with Grey or Black so the black plastic around the car will not stand out so much.
If we would have an option to pay extra for body color platic lip around the car I would then pay extra and get White.
One thing that worries me about the black plastic is if it will turn grey over time like you see on many vehicles. I've been thinking which colors the "greyed" plastic will still look good with.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yes, my exact same thought. Darker color seems to work better also because of the black trim instead of the chrome which is sometimes used on other vehicles.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts