Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nothing today news worthy on the actual release date, pricing, reviews, anything...

So.....since they are really going to make us fiddle our thumbs until the 30th...

Let's kill time by doing what everyone else is doing. Talk the NFL Draft which is also happenin' April 30th.

Who's going #1? Winston or Mariota? Or will we see a surprise #1? Personally, if I were the GM with the #1 pick, I'd stay as far away from Winston as I humanly could. He may be extremely talented as a pocket passer, but he's a mess off the field and personality-wise. Reminds me of a fellow named Leaf...

·
Registered
514 Posts
Nothing today news worthy on the actual release date, pricing, reviews, anything...

So.....since they are really going to make us fiddle our thumbs until the 30th...

Let's kill time by doing what everyone else is doing. Talk the NFL Draft which is also happenin' April 30th.

Who's going #1 ? Winston or Mariota? Or will we see a surprise #1 ? Personally, if I were the GM with the #1 pick, I'd stay as far away from Winston as I humanly could. He may be extremely talented as a pocket passer, but he's a mess off the field and personality-wise. Reminds me of a fellow named Leaf...
Mariota is a good kid and I really don't want him to be picked as #1 . He can then focus on the team he is drafted with instead of the expectations of being #1 . Winston already has the bloated head, so let him be #1 . He won't be drafted by my team so it really doesn't matter what happens.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts