Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
On my test drive this past Monday I made sure I adjusted the seat height and distance forward to try out the fit of the car to my body limitations for the pedals and dashboard access. I'm a 5'4" female with ordinary proportioned reach and hand size. I was especially aware of lines of sight and ergonomics of reaching the touch screens for radio and ventilation adjustments and viewing the instruments while driving. I found the steering wheel very comfortable, just a little bit fat for my grip. (The HRV has a purely pipsqueak horn, epic fail in NY street traffic! Try the horn!)

I was completely comfortable and the layout felt very natural. I was in a 2017 EX AWD automatic. Lively enough, quiet enough, right sized. I bought the car; not the demo, one on order expected in a couple of weeks. I can't wait.

Make sure you fit the seat well as far as leg room, arse and shoulders (headroom, if you're tall) and can reach and see everything is my advice. Have fun, best of luck.

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
The horn was my first upgrade on this car, it's pretty weak.

Seat comfort is something to think about, it can be very comfortable or not depending on your size.

If you're going to buy it, a lot of people have noticed paint defects, so make sure you take a good look around the outside and look in bright light. There are a few threads here about what what to look for when buying this car

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
892 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The horn was my first upgrade on this car, it's pretty weak.

Seat comfort is something to think about, it can be very comfortable or not depending on your size.

If you're going to buy it, a lot of people have noticed paint defects, so make sure you take a good look around the outside and look in bright light. There are a few threads here about what what to look for when buying this car

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk
Thanks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts