Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like this climate control with a little video screen, but controlled with real buttons and knobs. Wish Honda had done this instead. Nice cross between old school and tech.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Interesting, do you know when / if it'll be available in the U.S.? I'm not a big fan of Hyundai, but I'd be interested in the specs.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Interesting, do you know when / if it'll be available in the U.S.? I'm not a big fan of Hyundai, but I'd be interested in the specs.
I don't know when it will be available in the US. But I have heard that Hyundai/ Kia is interested in getting into this segment here.

As per the link above, it is very close to height, width and length to the HRV.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hyundai/Kia are also going to offer this Kia "KX3" in other markets. So far, there is no word that it's coming to the US. Hyundai/Kia execs are making a big mistake if they don't offer it here, IMO.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I heard somewhere that Hyundai made the last Tucson a little larger to make room for a smaller SUV to enter the lineup. I believe they would have to interested in filling the market gap with the Hyundai or Kia we see here. This is a popular new segment.

·
Registered
211 Posts
As per the link above, it is very close to height, width and length to the HRV.[/QUOTE]

So do you have specs (height, width, length) on the HRV?

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
As per the link above, it is very close to height, width and length to the HRV.

So do you have specs (height, width, length) on the HRV?[/QUOTE]

Wheelbase102.8 Inches
Length169.1 Inches
Width69.8 Inches
Height63.2 Inches
Passenger volume, cu. ft.100.1 (LX), 96.1 (EX, EX-L)
Cargo volume, cu. ft.24.3 rear seats up /58.8 rear seats down
Seating capacity5

Note how the passenger volume is lower on the EX and EX-L. That is because of the sunroof (lower ceiling)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I actually like that two-tone paint on the Kia. I don't expect that Honda will offer it anytime soon (ever), but I really do like it. My husband is into the two-tone on sedans, I never knew I fancied a two-tone till now.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
«Quality» for Hyundai ??
From what I have heard, they are making solid products these days.

But that really wasn't my point about paint colors. Certain colors do give the appearance of quality, be it a Honda , or some other car.

And I was talking about Honda having more of these types of colors. They have some if the gray/silver range now that give that look.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts