Honda HR-V Forum banner

This just in: 2016 HRV accessories brochure

21K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  sirdrebin 
Roughly what percentage will a dealer come off the MSRP with regards to accessories? All weather floor mats...stuff like that, knowing you CAN get that elsewhere...unlike their car.
i recieved a number of quotes on my wifes 2015 CR-V last year. The dealrship she ended up buying it from sold us the vehicle at invoice price including the splash guards and wheel locks. I asked them to beat and match the price of the lowest price quote she recieved withe the splash guards and wheel locks? The other quotes did NOT include the splash guards and wheel locks. I just said that to see if they would THROW them in for the INVOICE price and they did. Some dealerships want to SELL a vehicle ASAP.If all the dealerships do their homework and check around to see what there competitiors are selling the same vehicle for they will do the best they can to EARN your business. Dont be AFRAID to LIE to them about extras,i have done it on 2 Hondas with promising results.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.