Honda HR-V Forum banner

This just in: 2016 HRV accessories brochure

21K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  sirdrebin 
#1 ·
Just got these small brochures in at the dealership today. I also recently saw some official HRV vehicle delivery checklists as well. This stuffs getting me excited! I also found out yesterday, that the second I see an HRV roll off the truck, I can call in my customers, and sell them. We just can't report the sales to Honda until the 15th. So that tells me some people could be getting an early present :)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
If you look at the CR-V - Roof Rails are an option.
http://automobiles.honda.com/cr-v/accessory-detail.aspx?Accessory=CRV0015003

My understanding is once you have Roof rails, you buy the
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Crossbars

Once you have crossbars, you can add
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Bike Attachment-Roof Mount
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Roof Box – Short
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Ski Attachment
[FONT=&quot]- [/FONT]Snowboard Attachment

I think that's how it works.

#6 ·
Yes, no recommended towing in North America (but OK in other markets), got to love our lawyers!

Typically you can order a hitch and throw some bikes on with many manufacturers. (like the volkswagen)
I like 2 bikes on top, 2 on the back hitch, and your family of 4 is ready to go!

#8 ·
Right.....I only meant that I am not surprised there isn't a Honda hitch on the list because that would be like saying, "you can't tow with it, but here is the hitch to do it with anyway."

Why towing is different elsewhere in the world, I have no clue. :)

What people want, aftermarket will supply! :)

#9 ·
I'll Take...

I would go for the cargo tray, cargo cover and all weather floor mats.
:)

Thanks for sharing the info.
Now, they need to hurry and get them to dealer lots. The 3 LXs that were originally due by 4/27 still haven't arrived yet.

We are at one week and counting now.
Come on, come on!

#13 ·
i recieved a number of quotes on my wifes 2015 CR-V last year. The dealrship she ended up buying it from sold us the vehicle at invoice price including the splash guards and wheel locks. I asked them to beat and match the price of the lowest price quote she recieved withe the splash guards and wheel locks? The other quotes did NOT include the splash guards and wheel locks. I just said that to see if they would THROW them in for the INVOICE price and they did. Some dealerships want to SELL a vehicle ASAP.If all the dealerships do their homework and check around to see what there competitiors are selling the same vehicle for they will do the best they can to EARN your business. Dont be AFRAID to LIE to them about extras,i have done it on 2 Hondas with promising results.

#15 ·
We were given an Installed Price Sheet at the Dealer. I'm thinking we are not going to have them add the costs of the add-ons to the price of the vehicle, wanting to pay cash for those, we'll see when it comes time to actually purchase and trade. Our Add-on list is always quite substantial, I've already discussed this with the Dealer, they've confirmed that all we would have to do is supply the part and they would install it.

#17 ·
I saw msrp and invoice pricing for accessories/options someplace but cannot locate the info. Does anyone have that information or is there an estimated markup so I can calculate invoice? I am interested in edge guards, door guard, mud flaps, and the compartment liner and cover. Not sure about floor mats - have weather tech on my prius and they are great.

Has anyone negotiated for these with hrv and what was outcome
Thanks for info - hrv shopping trip tomorrow!

#18 ·
Teresa Langley - Sales Honda of Ft Worth

HRV Accessories

Prices current as of 6/4/2015
2016 A C C E S S O R I E S
Installed
Price
Interior
All Season Floor Mats $ 499.00
Automatic Dimming Mirror $ 798.00
Cargo Cover $ 299.00
Cargo Liner $ 399.00
Cargo Net $ 199.00
Cargo Organizer $ 199.00
Cargo Tray $ 299.00
Door Sill Trim-Illuminated $ 599.00
First Aid Kit $ 59.00
Interior Illumination $ 359.00
Rear Seat Cover $ 459.00
Installed
Price
Exterior
17-in Alloy Wheel $2197.40
Bike Attachment-Roof Mount(1) $ 199.00
Body Side Molding $ 499.00
Crossbars (Rail Clamp Type) $ 799.00
Door Edge Film(2) $ 159.00
Door Edge Guard $ 399.00
Door Visors $ 399.00
Fog Lights $ 799.00
Installed
Price
Exterior
Grille-Sport $ 559.00
Hood Air Deflector $ 399.00
Lower Trim-Front $ 599.00
Lower Trim-Rear $ 599.00
Lower Trim-Side $ 699.00
Moonroof Visor $ 299.00
Nose Mask $ 289.00
Roof Box-Short(1) $ 806.10
Ski Attachment(1) $ 259.00
Snowboard Attachment(1) $ 299.00
Splash Guard Set $ 399.00
Wheel Locks $ 199.00
Installed
Price
Electrical
Engine Block Heater $ 399.00
Remote Engine Start II Transmitter $ 599.00
Remote Engine Start System II (LX) $ 982.40
Remote Engine Start System II $1298.00
(1) Requires Crossbars (Rail Clamp Type)
(2) Excludes Door Edge Guard
ACCESSORY PACKAGES
Installed
Price
Protection Package $ 699.00 Includes Wheel Locks , Cargo Tray , Splash Guard Set
All Season Protection Package I $ 699.00 Includes Cargo Tray , Splash Guard Set , All Season Floor Mats
All Season Protection Package II $ 599.00 Includes Wheel Locks , Cargo Tray , All Season Floor Mats

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.