Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Have fun backing into things in the dark and not getting waved at by people because they can't see you, and not being able to make eye contact with other drivers and not knowing they see you, etc.

Sorry about the rant, not a fan of dark tint on driver and passenger front windows.

Love the car though, just ordered one like it, a 2023.

Mike

Registered
Am surprised your rears were so light "stock," ours were pretty dark....maybe model difference? We had our fronts tinted to match the rears - never asked what they actually put on, but the shop owner said factory windows that dark were like 20 or 18 ....whatever, they matched it perfectly, and looks great on a white HRV.....only thing done to this car - it's my wife's daily driver, she loves it

Registered
Have fun backing into things in the dark and not getting waved at by people because they can't see you, and not being able to make eye contact with other drivers and not knowing they see you, etc.

Sorry about the rant, not a fan of dark tint on driver and passenger front windows.

Love the car though, just ordered one like it, a 2023.

Mike

Lol, I think you need to get out more! You pretty well got every point you made wrong! :)

I think Caelum's tint and eyebrow looks great, however what is going on with the roof rack!

Tinted driver's and passenger side front windows look great, keeps the interior cooler, reduce UV damage.
However, the tint will get scratched up on those commonly used front door and windows, unlike the rear windows.
Then the tint looks like crap.

It is illegal in most places but rarely enforced.

The older LX models, like our LX, do not have the rear windows tinted at all.

Reactions: Caelum

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lol, I think you need to get out more! You pretty well got every point you made wrong! :)

I think Caelum's tint and eyebrow looks great, however what is going on with the roof rack!

Tinted driver's and passenger side front windows look great, keeps the interior cooler, reduce UV damage.
However, the tint will get scratched up on those commonly used front door and windows, unlike the rear windows.
Then the tint looks like crap.

It is illegal in most places but rarely enforced.

The older LX models, like our LX, do not have the rear windows tinted at all.
What about my roof rack ? 馃ズ

1 - 10 of 10 Posts