1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
This will be my next car, sure.
My 15 years old yaris is working fine even now, never no failure, awesome reliability.
For me, Toyota one of the best cars manufacturer..

·
Registered
929 Posts
I thought it looked very familiar. Typical of Toyota to copy other manufacturers. Other than the back hatch window slant angle, it is an exact copy... Come on Toyota, show some imagination and creativity. They took a nice looking car and made it ugly.

·
Registered
807 Posts
I thought it looked very familiar. Typical of Toyota to copy other manufacturers. Other than the back hatch window slant angle, it is an exact copy... Come on Toyota, show some imagination and creativity. They took a nice looking car and made it ugly.
Nice Photoshop work!

Looks to me as though Toyota put the squeeze on the new Murano's rear quarter panel. And check out that rear door "handle."

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
My 15 years old yaris is working fine even now, never no failure, awesome reliability.
I would say one of the best given my recent experience with my 2013 RAV4 and the 2 transmission replacements I had to go through (fortunately on warranty). I still have both my V6 RAV4's (2006 and 2009) after having a Honda Pilot and Odyssey (didn't need all that room and quality is about the same for both brands.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I haven’t found a Toyota look that I’ve liked yet, but as far as reliability, I put it right up there with Honda.

Nothing compares to Honda & Toyota, and don’t even get me started on Hyundai!

1 - 20 of 117 Posts