Honda HR-V Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

Registered
2023 HR-V EX-L WHITE
i 100% disagree. they need MORE driver assist features! If you lived where I live, you would agree. The stuff I see on a daily basis would blow your mind. People changing 4 lanes at once, speeding, lane changing with no signals, turning LEFT ON RED. Running red lights, ignoring stop signs, texting, talking on the phone while holding it (even in a new car that you KNOW has BT hands free)
We have so many people from all over the country that there isnt one type of driver that you can "learn"

terrifying sometimes.

Registered
2022 HR-V EX
i 100% disagree. they need MORE driver assist features! If you lived where I live, you would agree. The stuff I see on a daily basis would blow your mind. People changing 4 lanes at once, speeding, lane changing with no signals, turning LEFT ON RED. Running red lights, ignoring stop signs, texting, talking on the phone while holding it (even in a new car that you KNOW has BT hands free)
We have so many people from all over the country that there isnt one type of driver that you can "learn"

terrifying sometimes.
Sounds like any city hahaha

Administrator
there should be topic assist to steer people back to the original topic or warn them if they are going off.

I think this thread ran its course.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.