Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My local Honda dealership called me this afternoon to let me know they have scheduled their first training session in 2 weeks. He also indicates those who have put down a deposit are welcome to attend. I didn't have to put a deposit down due to my numerous transactions over the years, but he told me to stop by for it.

Cannot wait! :)

Hopefully others will be hearing the same if you have put a deposit down already. If so, report back here and let us know.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I am guessing AutoNation is your dealer there? Schomp, Planet, Markley and Greeley have nothing so far? Can you confirm that AutoNation is the dealer you are referring to?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Yes all four of those dealers listed, but I don't use AutoNation one of the largest in the area so that's why I am guessing that "Dammit" got a response from them?

Also in another thread the article mentioned that 500 HRVs per month would be shipped through the that port, that's not very many when consider all the various dealers in the US and Canada?

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Yes all four of those dealers listed, but I don't use AutoNation one of the largest in the area so that's why I am guessing that "Dammit" got a response from them?

Also in another thread the article mentioned that 500 HRVs per month would be shipped through the that port, that's not very many when consider all the various dealers in the US and Canada?
hockeynrm....I was actually responding to Jccrv, but for some strange reason he can't be quoted.:confused:

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Good point! Also keep in mind they are typically allocated based on the dealerships annual sales.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Well, the Canadian on-sale date is supposed to be July 10, so I'm guessing none of those 500 will be coming North of the border, at least for now.

Canada gets similar spec to Europe, who are also reportedly due on July10, so maybe a completely separate distribution stream? Just guesssing.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts