Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From all the pictures I've seen, it looks like the US spec HRV will not have HIDs even as an option.

Anyone have second thoughts now? HIDs/LED are very important to me and it's a shame it doesn't look like you can even have them as an option. The Australian spec HRV does however........

The last thing i want to do is put in aftermarket.

·
Registered
89 Posts
From all the pictures I've seen, it looks like the US spec HRV will not have HIDs even as an option.

Anyone have second thoughts now? HIDs/LED are very important to me and it's a shame it doesn't look like you can even have them as an option. The Australian spec HRV does however........

I agree on the lights. I too hope for LED. The HRV is still in process though for the U.S. so you never know

·
Registered
2,248 Posts

Second thoughts based on headlights? But then I like the standard headlights just fine. Pricing is probably my biggest concern now. If the LX is priced too high , I may just look at something else, larger, for about the same price.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I drive alot at night, so headlights to me are very important. I understand halogens are fine and they work - however this is 2015, we should be stepping up to at least LEDs.

I'm looking very carefully at the CX3 because it does come with HIDs/LED.

·
Registered
524 Posts
The Vezel gets them so making a swap will still keep you within the OEM ecosystem... USDM FIT didn't get LED's...

·
Registered
81 Posts
I drive alot at night, so headlights to me are very important. I understand halogens are fine and they work - however this is 2015, we should be stepping up to at least LEDs.

I'm looking very carefully at the CX3 because it does come with HIDs/LED.
actually LED's are a bit too ahead of the times, by now most vehicles should have projectors with HID's behind them and THAT does an amazing job.

even brighter halogen bulbs in a projector works great, main thing is that projector.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts