Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
2023 Honda HRV Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We had a hard time deciding which 2023 HRV model to buy. It wasn‘t about the money, just more about which one we liked better. Living in Canada I got confused since the US and Canadian Sports models are different. We really liked the black seats with the orange stitching and the black headliner that the Sport came with. But the wireless charging, wireless CarPlay and GPS on the EXL were pretty sweet. The Canadian Sport comes with the 17” wheels (not the black 18” ones), has a sunroof and dual zone climate control. In the end we chose a black Sport with tinted windows, HRV sill guards, WeatherTech winter mats, an additional set of 17” Alloys with winter tires (shown here) and a set of lock nuts. Absolutely loving the new HRV!

Wheel Tire Sky Vehicle Cloud

· Registered
767 Posts
Good looking 2023 HRV!

Your profile shows from Canada and since you installed winter tires, you must live in a snow area.
I would also suggest full clear film paint protection for your HRV, especially with black paint.

It's pricey but well worth it.

Full treatment.. Front bumper, headlights, most of the hood, mirrors, leading edge of roof, A-pillars, door edges.

Don't wait. Once you have some rock chips on the front, they have to be touched up and will see them under the clear film.

Best of luck with the new HRV!

· Registered
2023 Honda HRV Sport
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked the fit and finish on my HRV and it looks pretty good. Early Hondas used to have individual tires pressure sensors on each wheel but have moved to the newer ABS style system.

· Registered
388 Posts
I’ve seen quite a few here in FL they all have the same fitment issues comparative to 21MY - given Honda previous decade of rollouts, wondering if they will burn oil too 🤷 hopefully no more cvt issues - a lot people had to buy transmissions before they extended the warranty till 150k

1 - 7 of 7 Posts