Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My wife has a 2020 HRV and when I drive it sometime if I park on the incline I never tried it going uphill downhill put it in gear and it vibrates and makes all kinds of noises anyone else have this issue I’m bringing it back then I couple weeks see what’s going on I was thinking maybe the transmission because that’s on Belt I don’t know anyone else chime in on us thank you Steve

·
Registered
2020 HR-V LX AWD
82 Posts
My 2020 HR-V AWD, almost 4 months old, does that too (vibration when parked on an incline) and I notice it more with the A/C turned on. It's so bad that my right (USA/left hand drive) windshield wiper arm vibrates like crazy. It's not so bad with the A/C off, how about your car? I'm still collecting data before I go in with my complaint.

I found the below post but haven't read all 8 pages of it yet:

I started this post but the topic got skewed, so I bailed out:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My 2020 HR-V AWD, almost 4 months old, does that too (vibration when parked on an incline) and I notice it more with the A/C turned on. It's so bad that my right (USA/left hand drive) windshield wiper arm vibrates like crazy. It's not so bad with the A/C off, how about your car? I'm still collecting data before I go in with my complaint.

My hrv is 2 wheel drive it seams to do it with a/c off and on this is a left hand drive
steve

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

I am bringing it in Monday the 12 for a couple of things oil change I’ll post what they say
Thanks for the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts