Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Car was in reverse today waiting for cars to pass as my foot was on the break a loud raddling vibration noise until I let go of the break. anyone have this issue?

·
Registered
142 Posts
our car got that too a month or two ago, our car has 6600 miles so far and had it since new years eve. Right now the car still does shake a bit more in reverse and it will go back to become silky smooth once I put it in D from R.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Mine does that, especially if it's cold. I figured it's normal although I don't remember any of my other cars doing that...

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Probably just a heat shield rattling against the exhaust, shouldn't be anything to worry about.

If your car is still under warranty (I imagine all of ours are), take it back and complain! That's the only advantage to a new car, you shouldn't have to worry about anything like that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Car was in reverse today waiting for cars to pass as my foot was on the break a loud raddling vibration noise until I let go of the break. anyone have this issue?
Hey. Do you still have your HRV? I am very interested in how things are with CVT vibrations. I have the same problem with my Hrv 2017 EX FWD. Do I need to worry about this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Mine does that, especially if it's cold. I figured it's normal although I don't remember any of my other cars doing that...
Hey. Do you still have your HRV? I am very interested in how things are with CVT vibrations. I have the same problem with my Hrv 2017 EX FWD. Do I need to worry about this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
our car got that too a month or two ago, our car has 6600 miles so far and had it since new years eve. Right now the car still does shake a bit more in reverse and it will go back to become silky smooth once I put it in D from R.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts