Honda HR-V Forum banner

Wallpaper main wallpaper

21K views 21 replies 8 participants last post by  sblument 
#1 ·
So question is only can set up clock/wallpaper ,how can I set up wallpaper for main display? Thanks

Canada -2019 LX

#2 ·
No owners manual?

Try p 187....

#7 ·
So question is only can set up clock/wallpaper ,how can I set up wallpaper for main display? Thanks

Canada -2019 LX
FeaturesYou can change, store, and delete the wallpaper on the audio/information screen.
■Import wallpaperYou can import up to three images, one at a time, for wallpaper from a USB flash drive.1.Connect the USB flash drive to the USB port.2 USB Port(s) P.2252.Press the MENU/CLOCK button.3.Rotate to select Settings, then press .4.Rotate to select Wallpaper, then press .5.Rotate to select Import, then press .u The picture name is displayed on the list.6.Rotate to select a desired picture, then press .u The selected picture is displayed.7.Press to save the picture.8.Press to select OK.9.Rotate to select a location to save the picture, then press .u The display will return to the wallpaper setting screen
234Features■Select wallpaper1.Press the MENU/CLOCK button.2.Rotate to select Settings, then press .3.Rotate to select Wallpaper, then press .4.Rotate to select Select, then press .u The screen changes to the wallpaper list.5.Rotate to select a desired wallpaper, then press .
■To view wallpaper once it is set1.Press the MENU/CLOCK button.2.Rotate to select Settings, then press .3.Rotate to select Display Change, then press .4.Rotate to select Wallpaper, then press .u The screen changes to the wallpaper list.5.Rotate to select a wallpaper that you want to set, then press .
■Delete wallpaper1.Press the MENU/CLOCK button.2.Rotate to select Settings, then press .3.Rotate to select Wallpaper, then press .4.Rotate to select Delete, then press .u The screen changes to the wallpaper list.5.Rotate to select a wallpaper that you want to delete, then press .6.Rotate to select Yes, then press .u The display will return to the wallpaper setting screen.1Wallpaper Setup
To go back to the previous screen, press the (Back) button.
When the file size is large, it takes a while to be previewed.

#20 ·
According to "read the manual" answerholes - the OEM wallpaper size is 1554x936

According to my Honda it's 1700x936

If you want to use this, download it below - if you want to modify or use a different image, keep the same sizing and .jpg file type - not .jpeg

pixlr.com is an easy and free online edit tool for images.

Attachments

#22 ·
Sorry to bump this old thread but it appears the wallpaper feature only works for that clock display (that most of us probably won't use). The video above in the thread is for the CR-V and I followed the steps but the wallpaper option isn't there in the "web browser setup" part of the video. Maybe there's a hack out there that will allow the wallpaper to be put behind the normal part of the display.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.