Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Welcome to the forum college hills Honda!
hopefully they can provide some group buy prices for us when the time comes ;)

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello. I just picked up an HRV. I have HID lights on my X5. Find the HRV headlights to be a bit yellow and do not throw light out as far. Just getting old I guess. I reviewed your website dealing with halogen and LED lighting options. Is there a chance you can write up a review and recommendations for the kits you sell? Do you think halogen bulbs are the way to go initially or jump into the LED option? Thanks again.

·
Vendor
94 Posts
Hello. I just picked up an HRV. I have HID lights on my X5. Find the HRV headlights to be a bit yellow and do not throw light out as far. Just getting old I guess. I reviewed your website dealing with halogen and LED lighting options. Is there a chance you can write up a review and recommendations for the kits you sell? Do you think halogen bulbs are the way to go initially or jump into the LED option? Thanks again.
I am planning on doing something like that. LEDs in my opinion are best used in projector housings. You can use them in the HR-V but I would not necessarily recommend doing so. If you want to get rid of the "yellow" and stay with halogen bulbs, I would recommend either the Nitro Blue or Mirror White bulbs we carry. Once my HR-V comes in (about a week) I will be installing the Mirror White bulbs. I'll take pictures as soon as I can.

·
Registered
333 Posts
One of the dealers I was at had something called a Nitro package added onto one of their HR-V.....would that have been changing to the Nitro blue bulbs? They were closed at the time when I was looking at the sticker, and never got around to asking them what that package was. It was between $800-$900.

·
Registered
752 Posts
One of the dealers I was at had something called a Nitro package added onto one of their HR-V.....would that have been changing to the Nitro blue bulbs? They were closed at the time when I was looking at the sticker, and never got around to asking them what that package was. It was between $800-$900.
Maybe that's nitrogen in the tires, and if so, about 80% overpriced...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts