Honda HR-V Forum banner

561 - 571 of 571 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I'm looking to buy a 2018 LX base model (no extras) for my daughter and have been offered $19.5k + doc fee + taxes . I still think there is so room to negotiate, but just wondering whether this seems reasonable. There does not seem to be many folks here buying the LX, but does seem like a good deal?

Thanks!

·
Registered
10 Posts
So we picked up our Aegean Blue 2018 LX last week for $21300 OTD. It’s heading to Florida for our daughter after her mini suffered catastrophic engine failure. I think we got a reasonable deal, but I have to change those headlight bulbs!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
899 Posts
Check out sites like TrueCar, KBB, and Edmunds for your zip code and trim level to ensure your pricing. If these sites show lower, then you have room to negotiate. But vehicles like the HRV do not have much wiggle room.

Good luck.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just a note on KBB, Edmunds, Truecar. Get a separate email account because they will hound you. Same thing for dealer online price quotes.

·
Super Moderator
1,504 Posts
Also get a free google phone number. You can ignore all their calls and send everything to voice mail. I never spoken to anyone on my last few purchases. All done with email.

·
Registered
23 Posts
the 2020 lx awd is going for 28,500 (freight included) + 13% tax in ontario canada . approx 1,000$ more than the identical 2019 , ouch .

I prefer leasing for a variety of reasons . as of now , when crunching the numbers of loyalty discounts , lease rebate I can lease a crv lx awd for just 25 bucks more a month . if not for the oil dilution issue it would be a no brainer to go with another CRV .

if the euro version of the HRV is any indicator of the future version in north america Im worried its going to have a DI turbo like the CRV and have same OD problems .

561 - 571 of 571 Posts