Honda HR-V Forum banner

581 - 593 of 593 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
You should check Truecar, Edmunds, etc. Those sites can give you pricing based on your zip code/options.
The problem with those sites is when you're dealing with new old stock. They're still showing all the prices people paid when the newest model was a 2019. I've not yet found a place to search for new old stock deals. Maybe I'm missing it?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I always attempt to get $3K (for cars stickers in the mid to low 20's) under the sticker price. A 2019 this far into 2020, you should be able to get it, at least that's been my experience.

·
Registered
946 Posts
You can select year and model on another page. Here is link for a random zip code

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi everyone,
Hi everyone,
I'm about to buy a new 2019 HRV-ex FWD. May I ask if the price I got from the dealer is good enough yet, or should I ask for lower?
I live in Southern California
MSRP: $25k
OTD: $22k with 0.9% APR
Is this a good price enough?
Thank you!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Given that NO ONE is actually buying right now, it won't hurt to ask for a lower price, or better financing. You should check with one or two other dealers who are close to see if they can match that price on a 2020 HRV. Why buy a one year old model when you can get a new model for the same, or lower?

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi everyone,
Hi everyone,
I'm about to buy a new 2019 HRV-ex FWD. May I ask if the price I got from the dealer is good enough yet, or should I ask for lower?
I live in Southern California
MSRP: $25k
OTD: $22k with 0.9% APR
Is this a good price enough?
Thank you!
I live in Huntington Beach, in January 2020, I bought a 2019 LX for about $3200 under sticker. I would think you'd be able to do better because of the virus shutdown and it's farther away from 2019.

·
Registered
32 Posts
my lease is up in june so we finally took an HRV for a test ride . I would have been alright with leasing it but the price is just too high for what you get .

the sales manager wants to move his crv inventory so he literally worked it out so an lx crv awd 2020 monthly lease price was same as a 2020 hrv lx awd .

they convinced me that changes made in 2019 limit the chances of severe oil dilution in the crv so I bit .

see you guys around ; good luck with your hrv's

·
Banned
609 Posts
The CR-V engine has an oill leak problem? I had a CR-V lx too, and it is a better car in every way. Their Earth Dreans engine was voted to be one of the best one ever made. The same price? I don't think so....Enjoy it

·
Registered
32 Posts
The CR-V engine has an oill leak problem? I had a CR-V lx too, and it is a better car in every way. Their Earth Dreans engine was voted to be one of the best one ever made. The same price? I don't think so....Enjoy it
I'm seriously not kidding . His best price for a HRV was 385 a month everything included / CRV , 381 a month .

he took 1500 off msrp + there was a 750$ honda canada rebate .we negotiated extended warranty (60 months/120000 km)and he included block heater , quality mats + cargo tray .

1.49 lease rate on crv compared to 3.99 on hrv made a big difference too .

·
Registered
32 Posts
I don't know the numbers, but the CR-V has a much higher MSRP than a HR-V here
in canada , the CRV always has better lease rates and promos than the HRV making the price difference on a lease payment around 30 bucks .

for example , last month there was an 800$ loyalty promo + 500$ lease promo and a 1% lease rate difference between a crv and hrv . when crunching the numbers , the crv was merely 30 bucks more a month to lease . who wouldnt lease a crv instead of an hrv instead for such a minimal difference in payment .

you can technically have a higher msrp on any vehicle but if the lease rate is a few percentage points lower than something a few thousand dollars cheaper that has a higher lease rate the payments get pretty close .

581 - 593 of 593 Posts