Honda HR-V Forum banner

What Color Will Your HRV Be?

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recall months and months ago a poll on color selection, but figure it would be helpful to have an updated one. I imagine many might have not wanted to wait and went with something else or with the newer information, selection may have changed. In addition, some potential buyers are now waiting and just looking while the serious buyers are ready to take delivery.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi, A lurker for awhile but have joined to put my 2 bits in!! I was in Thailand last month
and just happened to see them in the dealership so of course I had to go in. Only a black and a white one on the floor, white looked better IMO. Took a few pics of me in them, of course they all looked at the crazy tourist and I don't speak thai and they don't speak english
so they left me alone!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In my opinion, black doesn't seem to reall work in the HRV.

Can you post some of your pics?

Which color did you end up going with?

Hi, A lurker for awhile but have joined to put my 2 bits in!! I was in Thailand last month
and just happened to see them in the dealership so of course I had to go in. Only a black and a white one on the floor, white looked better IMO. Took a few pics of me in them, of course they all looked at the crazy tourist and I don't speak thai and they don't speak english
so they left me alone!

·
Registered
751 Posts
so they left me alone!
Lucky you to have gotten your hands on one, however briefly! Impressions?

·
Registered
751 Posts
Recall months and months ago a poll on color selection, but figure it would be helpful to have an updated one. I imagine many might have not wanted to wait and went with something else or with the newer information, selection may have changed. In addition, some potential buyers are now waiting and just looking while the serious buyers are ready to take delivery.
Actually that old thread was recently 'woken up' and is active. If you check out the Active Threads from time to time you can keep up with what others are posting, thus avoiding duplicates.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I saw it, but figured we needed a current version as that is months and months old. Some of those who initially voted may have come and gone, likewise those who were serious before, may not be waiting indefinitely. This way we have an accurate picture. :)

Cast your vote!

Actually that old thread was recently 'woken up' and is active. If you check out the Active Threads from time to time you can keep up with what others are posting, thus avoiding duplicates.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Well, I won't vote, because I honestly don't know until I've seen them. I'm hoping misty green or mulberry, because I'm really tired of colourless colours on cars. The red is appealing, if a bit 'cute', I've had nothing but blue for too long, never liked white or silver or black. If the green and mulberry don't appeal, it'll have to be modern steel, which I have to say is pretty attractive, but still not a colour... and greys like that are getting way too common.

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Interesting...8 voters already and 50% of them are opting for Modern Steel.
And 50% are NOT Modern Steel ..LOL

Actually I think Modern Steel could very well be the most popular color.

I wish there were more "real" pictures of white. We see a lot of oxidized dark grays in AZ.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With now 15 votes, Modern a Steel is still the favorite color, followed by Misty Green. Only 2 votes for White and Mulberry.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I am between the blue--if it's not too dark--or the white. Have to see them in person to decide. As I only want the gray interior, it rules out some exterior colors I might consider. I did like the burgundy color shown in a video a week or so ago--maybe in Malaysia?? Might be another reason to wait for possible additional color choices on NEXT year's model?

·
Registered
632 Posts
I am between the blue--if it's not too dark--or the white. Have to see them in person to decide. As I only want the gray interior, it rules out some exterior colors I might consider. I did like the burgundy color shown in a video a week or so ago--maybe in Malaysia?? Might be another reason to wait for possible additional color choices on NEXT year's model?
The Brazil model has been shown often in that burgundy (which is my favorite) and I'm really, REALLY, upset it's not being offered here in the US, I had my heart set on that color :(

I'm not voting until I see the colors in-person. My top choices are Green, Blue, Grey, White, and Red (not necessarily in that order).

Hopefully the Green isn't too dark, the blue not too purple, the grey not to dark, and white not too "off white" and the red not too flat/dull.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Mulberry or blue for me, please

I really want to see the mulberry with the black interior. I prefer the black interior, but don't know if the exterior color will be too dark.

It's either that or the blue with gray interior. I'm not fond of the gray, but I like the blue color shifting I've seen in pictures so far.

And then it depends on when it gets here. :)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Keep in mind Honda is not one who changes their colors much from year to year.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here are some pics,
My opinion on the fit and feel was good, loved the look of back end and the front grille. Sorry hate the small rims, Honda rims are not for me!!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I love the 5 spoke design. You want something larger than 17"?

Here are some pics,
My opinion on the fit and feel was good, loved the look of back end and the front grille. Sorry hate the small rims, Honda rims are not for me!!

1 - 20 of 92 Posts