Honda HR-V Forum banner

341 - 360 of 360 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just replaced all the interior lights and license plate lights with led’s. 16.99 for the kit on Amazon. It’s nice, it’s different, it’s unusual it’s nice

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
382 Posts
…installed my mugen exhaust!

View attachment 31953
Apart from aestheticly, what other difference or improvement does the exhaust make?

Those exhaust tips are similar to the one that came with mine and are a lot easier and safer to polish than the chromed tip exhaust on my previous vehicle that someone at VW thought was a good idea to give a sharp edge finish.

Those Germans with their sense of humour......

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
382 Posts
Disregard, you've answered my questions on your Mugen Exhaust thread, which for some reason only showed up on my timeline after I posted in this thread.

UK Border Force must have been busy this morning......

·
Registered
56 Posts
I was going to do the whole outside as well but after taking the painters tape off it looked pretty neat. Soo i left it as pictured.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I took off all the emblems I could, I'd take off the H emblems if there was a good looking way to do it. I might take off the rear one in the future thats easy to do.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Ohhh. Yeah. Not that type though. Academics…. Retired State LEO and used them for tuition assistance my last 10 years on and did my Masters and Doctoral degree. Retired and went to teaching Business and Political Science full time.

·
Premium Member
2020 HR-V LX AWD
235 Posts
As a civilian now, I give respect to a Doctorate the same way that I did to an Officer in the military.

I took a few fast tight curves today to test out the new 19x8.5" Accord Sport wheels with 235/40-R19 tires and the performance handling is such an improvement. [staying on topic]

·
Registered
179 Posts
I tried with my 17x9's and some hoosiers and it doesn't handle any better in corners on the street, on the AWD model more throttle turns the front, less throttle turns the rear. On a racetrack long high speed corners it would be good, but you'll overwhelm the brakes pretty quick. Lowering it an inch would do more for general handling probably.

I've had 8 different sets of rims so far and nothing to settle on - I am looking at going up to an 18 but also a 29 inch tire from the 27 now, stock is 25. I really need about 1 more inch of lyft for regular trails and I probably cant fit a bigger tire in the front in the same range.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
542 Posts
Today, June 16, 2021... I dumped my 2019 HR-V Touring for my 2010 Fit Sport.

At least for work, for the next few weeks.

I have family coming from out of town, so I figured I'd put my Fit to use in case I need to lend out the HR-V. The Fit has a leaking supercharger... short tire sidewall (moved from OEM 16" to 17" wheels) and is a stick shift. So, unless someone is a also a glutton for punishment, the HR-V should be easier for folks to drive.

341 - 360 of 360 Posts