Honda HR-V Forum banner
421 - 430 of 430 Posts

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
751 Posts
No need for a hair dyer here, it's a lovely 26°C with 66% humidity. (y) :ROFLMAO:
Oof! I could just about cope with the temperatures, but the humidity would just knacker me!

The taxi drivers in Singapore like to have the AC set to Harry von Icers, and then you step outside and are immediately drenched by the humidity. Not a good look for a young man (then!) about town!

·
Registered
2021 Honda HR-V Vti-S
105 Posts
Oof! I could just about cope with the temperatures, but the humidity would just knacker me!

The taxi drivers in Singapore like to have the AC set to Harry von Icers, and then you step outside and are immediately drenched by the humidity. Not a good look for a young man (then!) about town!
I lived in Townsville North Queensland for 33 years, my wife was born there. During Summer the humidity was much like how you described Singapore.
The humidity is mainly what drove us 1300kms South to where we now live. It can still be humid down here, but nothing like up in the Tropics as you well know.

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
751 Posts
Gave the car a belated pre-winter exterior clean;

also used this on the bodywork between washing and applying the coat of polish.

It was starting to get dark and there was a fair drop in the temperature, so as I'm out on the lash tomorrow, I will finish the exterior plastics, exhaust tip and glass on Sunday.

According to the Samsung Health App, I walked just over 2 miles/4465 steps whilst doing this.

421 - 430 of 430 Posts