Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The following markings and ^ are adjacent to the B pillar and appear to be on the same level as the dot matrix sunshade area around the rear view mirror.

I want to get a sun strip applied to my windscreen and am wondering if this is the maximum legal limit I can get it applied to.

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the US, no tint or decal can be applied below that line. Not sure about the UK.
That's about the limit of cover I wanted, so will provide the tinter with a guide.

Had a sun strip on my previous vehicle, but never noticed any markings on the windscreen.

Handy to have, just wished I'd taken him up on the offer to do the sun strip at the same time as I had all the rear windows done last March!

·
Registered
2021 LX AWD Modern Steel Metallic
37 Posts
The following markings and ^ are adjacent to the B pillar and appear to be on the same level as the dot matrix sunshade area around the rear view mirror.

I want to get a sun strip applied to my windscreen and am wondering if this is the maximum legal limit I can get it applied to.

View attachment 31533
Thanks for asking this question. I was also wondering about this as I'm going to have a sunshade applied.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts