Honda HR-V Forum banner

What's The Color Of Your HRV?

1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So we had alot of projected colors we would go with, but now that everyone has seen the HRV at their dealership, which color did you actually buy and why?

·
Registered
27 Posts
I've been wondering what people ended up getting. Personally, I was dead set on white, but then I saw blue. I haven't purchased yet because I cant make up my mind. I'm also trying to decide should I base my decision on solely exterior color or solely on interior color.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I prefer brighter colors over dark colors. Since there weren't any cool colors offered, I was forced to choose from the same old standards. The only bright options (IMO) were white and red. I personally don't really care for red cars, so that left white. I really like the white, but it's so common. (sigh)

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
No love for Mulberry or green which makes since as I don't think anyone has seen one yet to buy it.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I put a deposit down on mine, so I'm going ahead and voting.

·
Registered
2,253 Posts
No love for Mulberry or green which makes since as I don't think anyone has seen one yet to buy it.
Agree, except that I wouldn't say "no love". This is a vote on what people have bought and you are correct in that you can't buy what is not available to choose.

On the other hand, I have seen a green myself, so I think Mulberry is the truly scarce one since I don't think it has even made an appearance in the Phoenix area.

The tally will change quite a bit as the volume comes in. I suspect the proportion of choice to not look like it does now, except for White and Modern Steel.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts