Honda HR-V Forum banner

What's The Color Of Your HRV?

101 - 120 of 136 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
my situation is 180 degree different with you, i ordered my silver on 29th July and the honda agent told me that my car is ready to drive home now. i read some hrv forums, people ordered for months and yet collecting their hrv. and im the 1st person who drive Silver hrv in my town. :D
That's the same day I ordered my HR-V (7/29).
I'll be waiting a while I'm sure...sniff...

·
Registered
207 Posts
Steel Grey Metallic LX for me.
I wanted a black interior and real knobs for the radio and A/C so really not too many choices. So far, I am very pleased with the car.
The black cloth seats have been quite comfortable after the car was in the hot sun for a while; much better than the leather grey seats on my Pilot. I'm sure they will be fine in the winter as well although not heated. I plan to install a remote start system.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
My previous vehicle, a 2009 Fit, has black upholstery; prior to it, a 2003 Subaru Forester had gray (and had to wait 6 weeks to get one). It seems counter-intuitive, but black shows dirt worse, so I went with Alabaster Silver/Gray for the HR-V. Probably less of an issue with leather, but having once owned a car with black leather seats, never again.

One of my few complaints about the HR-V line is the boring choice of colors. I would have jumped for bright yellow or a candy apple red. To my eye, the misty green pearl is a particularly unattractive color.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Bumping this post for new users. Interestingly the inventory here in Sacramento area has increased on cars.com in the past few days.. One was listed as Rasberry with grey interior in San Bruno California...... huh! Mulberry and green is in short supply around here...only a few out of the 150. Much more black...

·
Registered
48 Posts
I have not seen a Mulberry metallic in Toronto area, spoke to 6 different dealers when I was shopping, no one has seen one.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Modern Steel Metallic here. I really wanted white but they didn't have any at the dealer and did not want to wait.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Bumping - let's get some stats for newer members and add the new blue color (Aegean Blue Metallic) with the 2018 model

·
Premium Member
618 Posts
The agean blue really pops in the sun.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Here are a few shots of my HR-V which was built for SEMA a few years back. Thinking about adding a cargo carrier in either gloss black or color matched. Waiting to here back from Thule on the best solutions. Been lurking here for a bit but have not been actively posting. Appreciate the information you guys share!

Attachments

101 - 120 of 136 Posts