Honda HR-V Forum banner

What's The Color Of Your HRV?

121 - 136 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
609 Posts
I have a black HR-V with a black interior. I ordered a silver HR-V, bit it had a light gray interior, which I did not like. I believe the European HR-V’s have a black headliner too. I have never liked a black exterior color…probably because it is too hot in the summer. I live by the ocean now, so a black car is no problem and I am starting to like that color. The HR-V has enough trim pieces to look nice in black. My paint looks good too…glad I don’t have white

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just bought a Midnight Amethyst HR-V. It isn't listed in the pool, so I picked the next closest - Mulberry.

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
458 Posts
I got CBP.

I wanted MSM, but there weren’t many of them in the state. The two that the dealer found had the “gray” interior... which doesn’t look gray to me, more like beige. Either way, I prefer black interior, so I changed to CBP.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I got Crystal Black Pearl because it was such a great deal, that I couldn't pass it up.

I really wanted Aegean Blue Metallic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Purchased a 2020 Orangeburst Metallic EX about this time last year; had a heck of a time finding one in this hard to find color. I'm pretty sure this was a '19 & '20 only color. Didn't seem to be too popular, and I'm just seeing if any other members here have one in this hard to find color. Love the car and love the color.

·
Registered
2019 and 2020 HR-V EXs
201 Posts
Orangeburst was a difficult color to find back in '19 when we bought ours.

"Popular" colors are often dictated by what the dealers order, and they order what they think they can sell.

When we were looking for the '20 last summer, every other available HR-V was white Only ONE dealer had silver..

·
Registered
14 Posts
So we had alot of projected colors we would go with, but now that everyone has seen the HRV at their dealership, which color did you actually buy and why?
Here is my 2019 baby...not a fan of black or white cars. This color looked the best to me of the remaining choices on the lot. P.S. I bought the crossbars online...

IMG_0214.jpg

121 - 136 of 136 Posts