Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, impressive doesn't begin to describe it, but Honda just released their first sales for the HRV which only account for 2 weeks. Most people were expecting about 1,000 or 2,000 new owners, but seems for May 2015 (again only 2 weeks worth), there are:

6,381 HRV Owners

Congrats to everyone!!!! :D:D:D:D

·
Registered
322 Posts
I picked up mine 8 days ago. I as well have not seen another HR-V on the road in the St. Louis area, and I have been looking.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have only seen two in the wild. Ocean Pearl a few weeks back going up US 101 north of my location (southern central coast), and another heading towards the Napa area. Speaking with our dealer, he mentioned that they allotted more HR-Vs based on the number of CR-V sales. Took delivery of mine yesterday (white EX-L Navi). As it was being prepped, a few people looking to purchase an HR-V offered to buy mine while it was on the lot. HaHa. Got it first :)

·
Registered
615 Posts
In a month or two they will be far more visible. They may be selling well, but its still only been two weeks. They need a bit more time to have a more constant presence on the road.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts