Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
Honda HR-V 2019 EX in white
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming from an old Civic, I'm gonna miss the little cubby that I used to hold stuff. With this HR-V, it doesn't seem to have any sort of cubby, aside from the cupholders, the undercarriage with the USB ports, and a little side panel.

I saw my dealer put it where the E-brake is. Not completely sure if that's a goods idea?

I can imagine myself just keeping it in my pocket for most of the time. What do you guys do?

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
479 Posts
I put it in the mini-pocket of my jeans. I‘m not fond of taking it out, to leave in the vehicle at any time.

·
Registered
Honda HR-V 2019 EX in white
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I put it in the mini-pocket of my jeans. I‘m not fond of taking it out, to leave in the vehicle at any time.
I imagine this becomes the norm once you have a push start lol. Guess I'll get used to not taking it out--one less thing to worry about!

·
Super Moderator
1,742 Posts
Now that I have wireless CarPlay. I don't take the phone out of my coat pocket either. Few more years down the road. your phone will open probably everything.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My key fob is on a mini carabiner attached to my belt loop. I'm uncomfortable with things that make my pockets bulky.

·
Registered
543 Posts
I have mine on a carabiner with my mailbox key. Usually I hook it to my purse, other times to a belt loop or water bottle if I am hiking.

·
Registered
2019 and 2020 HR-V EXs
216 Posts
Reactions: Jabu

·
Registered
Brilliant Sporty Blue Honda HR-V 1.5 iVTEC SE 6 Speed Manual
162 Posts
Drivers door pull, that way when you exit the vehicle your key is always at hand?

However, I don't have keyless Start so, the ignition barrel it is then.

I do place my key fob in that location when cleaning the car so that I don't give myself an Unintentional Vasectomy if I were to keep them in my trouser pocket.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Coming from an old Civic, I'm gonna miss the little cubby that I used to hold stuff. With this HR-V, it doesn't seem to have any sort of cubby, aside from the cupholders, the undercarriage with the USB ports, and a little side panel.

I saw my dealer put it where the E-brake is. Not completely sure if that's a goods idea?

I can imagine myself just keeping it in my pocket for most of the time. What do you guys do?
The lack of logically placed and convenient cubbys in the HRV drove me crazy. I just traded my 2019 HRV for a new CRV Hybrid. It’s a great ride with lots of reachable storage.

·
Registered
5 Posts

I have a big clip (not sure what it’s called) connected to my key ring, & I clip it to my belt loop... I have a habit of losing/misplacing my keys 😉

1 - 12 of 12 Posts