Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought it would be great for everyone to have an opportunity to share which assessories they have on their new HRV.

Tinted windows, cargo cover, all season floor mats, etc?

Let us know and post some pictures. :)

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here's mine. I'm from Malaysia by the way. Security/Solar film - Raytech, Paint protection - Ceramic Pro, Head lights protective film - Teckwrap USA.

Roof wrap in glossy black (Brand of material - Avery from USA), Aluminum Roof rails and Fender gills.

18" wheels with Michelin PS3 235/45 R18, securing with Mcguard splinedrive lug nuts set.

Side skirts from Aliexpress.

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks amazing! All decked out...Window tinting tops it off and is essential.:)

Here's mine. I'm from Malaysia by the way. Security/Solar film - Raytech, Paint protection - Ceramic Pro.

Roof wrap in glossy black (Brand of material - Avery from USA), Aluminum Roof rails and Fender gills.

18" wheels with Michelin PS3 235/45 R18.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Thought it would be great for everyone to have an opportunity to share which assessories they have on their new HRV.

Tinted windows, cargo cover, all season floor mats, etc?

Let us know and post some pictures. :)
I am getting my HR-V EX-L AWD with Navi Black Exterior tomorrow with the below accessories:

17" Machine finish alloy wheels
door edge guards
splash guard set(front & rear)
lower trim front
lower trim rear
moonroof visor
grill sport
interior illumination
remote engine start system 11
Wheel Locks

·
Registered
10 Posts
Here's mine. I'm from Malaysia by the way. Security/Solar film - Raytech, Paint protection - Ceramic Pro, Head lights protective film - Teckwrap USA.

18" wheels with Michelin PS3 235/45 R18, securing with Mcguard splinedrive lug nuts set.

How are those side skirts/applique chrome holding up ? From aliexpress? Its an interesting after market option for a lot less $$$ than Honda wants for their kit, but also just held on with 3m tape , right? Thinking about it!!!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice. Post some pics when you can. ;)

I am getting my HR-V EX-L AWD with Navi Black Exterior tomorrow with the below accessories:

door edge guards
lower trim front
lower trim rear
moonroof visor
grill sport
interior illumination
Wheel Locks

·
Registered
70 Posts
How are those side skirts/applique chrome holding up ? From aliexpress? Its an interesting after market option for a lot less $$$ than Honda wants for their kit, but also just held on with 3m tape , right? Thinking about it!!!
Yes, from Aliexpress. 3M tape provided but I'm skeptical it will hold well therefore added PU sealant. I don't encourage just using 3M, if you insist, please at least put on 3M primer. You don't want these to fall off on highway and turn into deadly spears.0:)

http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6646283284.html?orderId=67108385144544

·
Registered
372 Posts

door edge guards
lower trim front
lower trim rear
moonroof visor
grill sport
interior illumination
Wheel Locks
What are you doing with the factory stock wheels? Did they give you a credit, going to sell them or put some winter tires on them?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
What shade of window film did you go with?

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice; looks really good. Did you think of going any darker?

Love the contrast on red with .25%.

VLT (Visibility Light Transmittance) for 4 windows are 50%, Front windscreen at 70% while 50% for rear.

·
Registered
333 Posts
I stopped by a local dealer on Sunday to get another look at the blue....it was on my way home, so I figured why not. They may have sold it as I did not see it. They had a modern steel one out front. Not only were they charging a $299 documentation fee, but over $800 for accessories. They included splash guards, wheel locks and a "Nitro pack". Have no idea what that is, but no wonder this dealer does not seem to be selling as many as other dealers.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Can't go any darker due to regulation here. If you're allowed to go darker in US, by all means but make sure it won't affect your view at night.

·
Registered
185 Posts
You sir.. have an amazing car. Can you please post some websites where you got those acces.? Just got Mulberry HRV and want to also do aftermarket trimmings to it. Thank you in advance!

·
Registered
70 Posts
You sir.. have an amazing car. Can you please post some websites where you got those acces.? Just got Mulberry HRV and want to also do aftermarket trimmings to it. Thank you in advance!
Most of my accessories came from Aliexpress, here are some of the links.

Roof Rails
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6643149315.html?orderId=67064871364544

Side skirts
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6646283284.html?orderId=67108385144544

T15 White LED (Reverse lights)
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6642402526.html?orderId=67070099144544

Fender Gills. They gave me 2 pairs of these for the price stated because I told seller pricing was too steep for these ABS accessories. Please contact seller for to negotiate the deal before purchase.
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/6589655170.html?orderId=66683676894544

Other accessories for HRV can be found at Aliexpress. Happy hunting>:D

1 - 20 of 347 Posts