Honda HR-V Forum banner

321 - 340 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
that model is roughly $4/500... would rather buy the oem Honda for $300x. the roof rails...it must be even more expensive in Australia.
OEM roof bars here in Australia are AU$528 and are the extended bar version which I didn't like. Much preferred the Thule bars with the curved finish which look smarter on the HRV and cost less at AU$460.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Weather Tech

Have to say I finally took the plunge and bought the WeatherTech mats for the front. Had gotten the Honda ones originally and especially on the passenger side, the mat slid around and leaves and stuff got all over. Not like it's a nice carpet to protect, but still... Anyway - the weathertech were lighter than I expected, but they fit nicely. Just put them in, but I expect they'll be far better than what we had.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I recently got the Amazon TV Fire Stick and was able to mirror my phone to my HRV screen, so any app like Waze can appear on the screen WHILE driving!
Does the sound also play through the car? I love to use Waze but I have a hard time paying attention to the direction unless it's literally yelling at me ?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good afternoon all:
I see the website has changed a lot!
I don't know if I've posted here before, but here is what I've done to my 2016 M6 HR-V EX.

Tinted windows and Windshield Tint Strip
CURT Trailer Hitch
LED Headlights, LED Signals (inline resistors on order), LED Driving Lights, LED Marker, LED Reverse Lights
Nose Guard
Garmin 45 Dash Cam
Ram Mount and Powerwire
Sunglass holder
Parking Camera Switch
LED Courtesy, Cargo and Vanity Mirror Lights
Still to be mounted: Body Side Moulding and Orange HRV Striping (stock photo inserted)

Thanks for your time.
Kris

LED Headlights and Fog.jpeg
LED Headlights and Fog.jpeg LED Reverse.jpeg Ram Mount and USB.JPG Sunglass Case.JPG New Switch.JPG LED Lighting.JPG Nose Guard.JPG Tinted HRV.jpeg HRV Stripe.jpg

·
Registered
65 Posts
Good afternoon all:
I see the website has changed a lot!
I don't know if I've posted here before, but here is what I've done to my 2016 M6 HR-V EX.

Tinted windows and Windshield Tint Strip
CURT Trailer Hitch
LED Headlights, LED Signals (inline resistors on order), LED Driving Lights, LED Marker, LED Reverse Lights
Nose Guard
Garmin 45 Dash Cam
Ram Mount and Powerwire
Sunglass holder
Parking Camera Switch
LED Courtesy, Cargo and Vanity Mirror Lights
Still to be mounted: Body Side Moulding and Orange HRV Striping (stock photo inserted)

Thanks for your time.
Kris

View attachment 29488 View attachment 29488 View attachment 29490 View attachment 29492 View attachment 29493 View attachment 29494 View attachment 29495 View attachment 29491 View attachment 29496 View attachment 29497
Now the car has no moustache!

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I like the side stripe, but I'm not sold on the hood. That's ok though, I'm sure some think my taste in rims isn't the best either :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I like the side stripe, but I'm not sold on the hood. That's ok though, I'm sure some think my taste in rims isn't the best either :)
Hey: My view is you have the pink slip you do as you like. This is especially hard for me when I see a cut up Airhead, but there you go!
The hood is Plasti Dip so if I don't like it off it comes!
And no green rims don't fly for me, but..shrug!
:);)
At least you have great taste in year, model and transmission!

321 - 340 of 347 Posts