Honda HR-V Forum banner

341 - 347 of 347 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Honda HR-V Touring CBP
293 Posts
I haven't even had my HR-V for 3 months and already spending more than I had planned.

"Official" accessories:
Ambient (floor) lights
Center Console lights
Cargo cover (the flimsy one)***
Cargo liner
Door visors***
Door edge guards (was supposed to be the film strips)***

Rear seat back protector was installed, but removed in favor of the cargo liner.

Aftermarket/"unofficial" accessories:
LEDs for interior lights (vanity mirrors, map, dome and cargo)
LED backup light (not as bright as I had hoped)
Viper DS4 remote starter (originally had a 1 button remote, but switched to 5 button w/LCD)
Weathertech floor liners
Brake & throttle pedal covers
Tanabe TNF195 springs

I'm also using the box that the floor liners came in, for the cargo floor. Before I got the cargo liner, I used this to delay mucking up the cargo floor too much when loading things. I'm still using it because I figured I might as well since its already there. Btw, it's a strangely perfect fit for the cargo area.

The three accessories marked with *** were what I got the dealer to give me with the HR-V.

edit: I keep thinking about mentioning this, but ultimately I forgot to do so. That is, I want to change the rear tail lights (the whole housing) to one posted here. Specifically, the one I'm thinking of getting is this one. I know there's at least two more designs out there (being similar to the Pilot's OE taillight), but I like this one. But at $450 or so before shipping and having to deal with wiring the inner lights, it needs some serious thinking over.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here goes:
LED Interior Lighting Kit
Cargo Tray
Door Visors
Cargo Cover
Rear Seatback Protector
Interior Illumination
Console Illumination
Illuminated Door Sill Trim
Rear Bumper Protector
Splash Guard Set
Body Side Molding
Remote Engine Start

HRV License Frame
Wheel Locks
Standing Tub Cooler

Non-Honda:
HRV Touch Screen Protectors
Dashmat

Once my wallet catches up, I've got a few more planned :eek:)

·
Registered
12 Posts
just scrolling through and realized i never listed any of my "mods", and ive had my car a little over a year already lol
NightEyes 5k LED headlight bulbs
Yellow Hallogen fog light bulbs
Phillips "super white" led interior and license plate bulbs
Skunk2 weighted shift knob
tinted front windows to match the rear
DC Sports short ram intake (for 06+ civic 1.8L)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thought it would be great for everyone to have an opportunity to share which assessories they have on their new HRV.

Tinted windows, cargo cover, all season floor mats, etc?

Let us know and post some pictures. :)
  1. Florida here ...2017 hrv with carbon fiber dual muffler tip and carbon fiber difuser.....front spoiler....led fog lights.. black out
    20200511_184917.jpg
    20200511_184917.jpg
    20200412_165642.jpg

Attachments

341 - 347 of 347 Posts