Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
When the car first was announced as the Urban I was researching cars for when the one I have now bites the dust, and so far I like everything I've heard about the HRV. I'm in no rush to buy one as I want to be sure it's a good car and I'm not going to pay a premium for it when it's first released in California. Either way I'm still going to wait for my present car to die because new car=new baby and a new car doesn't address any need for me except as a replacement for my old car.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm very interested in HRV and slowly starting to like it a lot. However, I like to find out a lot about a car and all the little positives and negatives that occur. So as I gain more knowledge through the forum I will make my decision in the next few months. :)

·
Registered
43 Posts
I am seriously considering the HR-V, but the wait and the fact that they aren't offering all the options that I really want are making me reconsider. I want a car last month, not this summer. I really want that panoramic sunroof, power seats and an automatic hatch.

·
Registered
738 Posts
I am seriously considering the HR-V, but the wait and the fact that they aren't offering all the options that I really want are making me reconsider. I want a car last month, not this summer. I really want that panoramic sunroof, power seats and an automatic hatch.
Waiting it out for the CX-3 for some up close and personal experience would be a great thing to do. I hate to sound like a Mazda rep with all my CX-3 mentions on this forum but one thing that's clear about it is... it seems like a great alternative to the HRV!

·
Registered
255 Posts
Waiting it out for the CX-3 for some up close and personal experience would be a great thing to do. I hate to sound like a Mazda rep with all my CX-3 mentions on this forum but one thing that's clear about it is... it seems like a great alternative to the HRV!
Except for those of us that prefer manual transmissions. I am still amazed the CX-3 is not offered with one.

1 - 20 of 110 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.