Honda HR-V Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Who will volunteer?
Thanks for offering! :)

I'm so glad I live on the west coast, as it means when I get up, there will be plenty already plastered all over the Internet for my reading enjoyment - like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.

I expect pricing, release date information on here by then. Don't let me down!

·
Registered
2,248 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for offering! :)

I'm so glad I live on the west coast, as it means when I get up, there will be plenty already plastered all over the Internet for my reading enjoyment - like a kid waking up on Christmas morning.

Hey......what?? We are on the same time now so it has to be someone way further East !

Actually I think I know the perfect person to do this. ;)

·
Registered
514 Posts
Thanks for offering!

Hey......what?? We are on the same time now so it has to be someone way further East !

Actually I think I know the perfect person to do this.
Ditto, Great thanks for offering!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Right, someone has to post the info. Or some manager told a programer to automatically update the website at some random hour. Looking forward to coming home from work and finding out the info. Needless to say, this forum will be in a frenzy tomorrow evening.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts