Honda HR-V Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

One of the interesting things that I learnt about the HRV is that you can hook up a XBox, Wii U or PS4 to it. This is because there is HDMI jack and a 12V power jack. Plug everything in and you should be able to play video games on the center-screen LCD screen. Obviously you can't play while you are driving, but your friends and family could, and if you go on a road trip or something like that it could be a fun thing to bring along.

Do you think that you would ever make use of the HRV's capability to run video game consoles?

·
Registered
317 Posts
I doubt your friends or family can play while you drive. I'll bet that the functionality won't work when the car is in drive, it would be to distracting.

·
Registered
529 Posts
besides, you want to play on THAT?

agreed with the others, no way Honda leaves themselves exposed to liability like that...

·
Registered
114 Posts
Doesn't an xboxpull like 1100 watts? That's kind of a lot for an inverter...
C'mon.....it's not a microwave oven:D......you'd be fine with most car inverters out there.

Xbox 360 E Console: The Xbox 360 E console uses a 120-watt PSU.
Xbox 360 S console: The Xbox 360 S console uses a 135-watt PSU.
Xbox 360 original console: There are several versions of the PSU for the original Xbox 360 console. Depending on the power requirements of the console, a 203-watt PSU, a 175-watt PSU, or a 150-watt PSU may have been included.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts